Friday 21 August 2015

Written Update of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st August 2015

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21st August 2015 Written Update The Episode starts with a good time scene in Bhalla house. Ishita takes care of kids. Raman says lets prepare for bachelor’s party. Ishita gets a call and says how can you offer me CEO post, I m a dentist, I completed the order with family and workers support, the credit does not go to me, I m happy to get the offer, but I m dentist and love my work. Raman smiles seeing her. He gets a call and says what, my wife is happy being dentist, find someone else for MD post. He jokes with Ishita asking her to manage office and he will do her dentist job. She says sorry. He says I m proud of you, you managed business, united family, thanks, you earned this. She says I have work at clinic and also meet new doctor at Mukherjee’s clinic, my business is set. They romance and she gets a call. She answers the call says I will come on time and get the papers. Ishita comes to meet Manoj and shows her reports. He says I m handling this case, whats your husband’s name. She says Raman Bhalla. He says I heard this name recently, oh yes, he was admitted in hospital, I met him there. She says he had injury. He says he is very interesting, how is he now. She says he is fine, I thought you will be senior doctor. He says everyone thinks my age is less, I have seen your reports, we have to do some tests. She asks why. He says your case is different from normal case, so I want to be sure before giving any result. She says fine. He says don’t worry, we will try the best, you are a doctor yourself, be positive. She says everyone is positive at my home, I m trying this for Ruhi. He says Ruhi, surprisingly I heard this name for second time. She says its unique name. He says my room.. his neighbor. She asks him to come home and meet her family for lunch or dinner, he can get homemade food. He says lovely, I will come. She says I will message the address. The men are ready in bright tees for the bachelor’s party. Appa says he does not want to come. Ishita asks them to go. They ask Raman whats the plan. Raman says this time, we have police officer with us. Ishita says she called cab, driver is waiting. Romi says so sweet. Raman says this is her trick. They all leave. Mrs. Bhalla asks Ishita why did she call cab. Ishita says to know about their activities. Raman sees the driver on phone and tells Appa that Ishita left this spy, but you all wait, watch and learn. He talks to driver and sends him to get the phone, and asks for car keys, saying he has leg pain. The driver goes. Romi says great. Raman asks them to come fast. Ishita looks for phone, and sees the men leaving in the cab. She says they fooled us, they went in party. Mrs. Bhalla laughs. Ishita calls Raman and says he won’t take call being scared. She talks to Appa. Mrs. Bhalla and Rinki plan to have loaded party with Iyer ladies. Raman and the guys enjoy and drink. Raman asks them not to tell anything to their wives and especially Bala. Rinki asks Mrs. Bhalla will she really make them have loaded Golgappa. Mrs. Bhalla says yes, and adds wine in the golgappas. Iyer ladies come. Mrs. Bhalla says she will serve them today. Amma says she loves it, she will have it. Rinki serves other ones to Vandu and Sarika, as they feed their baby. The men are drunk and have a talk. Abhishek says Romi is my friend and brother, you taught me many things. Bala asks what did Romi teach him, we could not teach him till now. Raman says he is first one to learn something from Romi. Abhishek says you all are my brothers, I can prove this to you. Raman asks will he do blood test now. Abhishek says exactly, and cuts his hand, and asks Romi to come. Romi says is he mad, he is going to get married. Raman says leave this, just swear, there is another way to prove this. He asks them to finish the bottle without any stop. Ishita says its taste is different. Mihika says its tasty. Mrs. Bhalla and Rinki laugh. Ishita, Mihika and Amma come in the effect and laugh. Vandu and Sarika find them weird. Sarika asks what happened to them. Mrs. Bhalla tells Rinki that they will know in morning, that they were stopping their husbands and got drunk now. They laugh. Precap: Ishita shouts for party and Sarika says what happened to him. Appa and Raman talk and ask Abhishek to find their bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment